The Great Debate
Is the Israeli occupation in Palestine forever?
October 19, 2021 14:19
Source: Daily Sabah
By NAJLA M. SHAHWAN
Published October 15, 2021
A global mobilization is still lacking to end Israel's wrongdoings, and it naturally brings up the question of whether Palestinians will ever be able to exit the bloody conflictRead More
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 03-12UN envoy warns of risk of new Israel-Palestinian violence
- 02-12Do China and Russia want to replace the US as mediators in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
- 30-11These Jewish Migrants Survived Pogroms, Riots and Famine. Then They Were Faced With Zionist Cruelty
- 30-11Ultra-Orthodox Aliyah to Israel Is Breaking Records. Here's Why
- 30-11Anti-Zionist Jews are ‘Jews in name only’ and ‘more dangerous than external antisemitic threat’ — Chicago Reform rabbi
- 29-11The Evangelical Pope | Let's pause and reason together.
- 26-11Our Washington Watch | Is What's Good for America, Good for Israel?
- 25-11A series of unfortunate Thanksgiving events – and their upside for Jews
- 25-11Who is the outlier, Trump or Biden? The answer means much to the world
- 23-11To the students who walked out on Palestinian-Israeli dialogue
- 23-11Joint Letter to Senators Supporting Passage of Gaza Reporting Amendment