Sign the Petition or Start You Own Petition
Sign a Petition, any number of Petitions, and add your voice to the Strength of Many; or start your own Petition and take charge in the competition of ideas.
You’re sitting on a ringside seat, witnessing a worldwide battle of ideas over what kind of approach is likely to deliver the greatest benefit to the majority of the people on both sides of the Divide.
Make a Way Out of No Way
Re-imagine and re-navigate through the most challenging dynamics of our time. You have thoughts. You have vision. You have ideas. You have the capacity within you to create the world anew, turning to one another. You’re only limited by your own imagination. “Imagination is more important than knowledge”, says Albert Einstein. Imagination begins to open up what can happen, what you can make happen. Knowledge is what has happened. Within the seeds of your past lies the future.
What Happens Next
The Petitions are simultaneously published in cyberspace as soon as they’re published on www.buildingthebridge.eu. In time, tabulated results will be presented to the pertinent leaders in charge. Today’s solutions, forged by the Power of Many, can and will be applied to resolve yesterday’s problems.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
- 23-02Vice President Mike Mence
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 27-06I was taught to hate Palestinians — until I met one
- 19-06What does it take to move from pseudo-democracy to real participation?
- 16-06The block impeding coalition against Iran
- 15-06UNICEF child welfare report finds Israel among worst in developed world
- 14-06Haley slams UN human rights report for ‘singling out Israel’
- 13-06Rivlin: Decision on Israel's Future Looms - and It May Tear Us Apart
- 13-06Liberal Zionists think the ’67 occupation is all about them
- 12-061,800 US rabbis call on Israel to end occupation, lay groundwork for peace
- 07-06US envoy Haley in Jerusalem vows to defend Israel at UN
- 07-06UN chief condemns Zionist occupation of Palestine
- 04-06Is Forgiving My Enemy A Muslim Tradition?