Sign the Petition or Start You Own Petition
Sign a Petition, any number of Petitions, and add your voice to the Strength of Many; or start your own Petition and take charge in the competition of ideas.
You’re sitting on a ringside seat, witnessing a worldwide battle of ideas over what kind of approach is likely to deliver the greatest benefit to the majority of the people on both sides of the Divide.
Make a Way Out of No Way
Re-imagine and re-navigate through the most challenging dynamics of our time. You have thoughts. You have vision. You have ideas. You have the capacity within you to create the world anew, turning to one another. You’re only limited by your own imagination. “Imagination is more important than knowledge”, says Albert Einstein. Imagination begins to open up what can happen, what you can make happen. Knowledge is what has happened. Within the seeds of your past lies the future.
What Happens Next
The Petitions are simultaneously published in cyberspace as soon as they’re published on www.buildingthebridge.eu. In time, tabulated results will be presented to the pertinent leaders in charge. Today’s solutions, forged by the Power of Many, can and will be applied to resolve yesterday’s problems.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 20-01This Filmmaker Dares to Question the Figure of 6 Million Jewish Victims in WWII
- 19-01Opinion | The Israeli Bill to Preserve Demographic Jewish Supremacy
- 18-01‘In our teens, we dreamed of making peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Then my friend was shot’
- 18-01‘The Nation’ lifts up Jewish fears over Palestinian realities in a Zionist tract
- 17-01The Evangelical Pope | The Dream of God, The Dream of All Humankind
- 13-01'The Chameleon': U.S. Experts Shaken Over What This Iranian Scholar Just Said
- 13-01The Alchemy of Angst
- 11-01Opinion | Welcome to Tel Aviv! Oh, Hold On, Your Partner's Name Is Mohammed?
- 11-01Opinion: Israel must choose: Withdraw from the occupied territories or grant Palestinians under its control full rights
- 11-01Haifa’s lost Palestinian bourgeoisie
- 10-01The Evangelical Pope | God Believes in You!