Sign the Petition or Start You Own Petition
Sign a Petition, any number of Petitions, and add your voice to the Strength of Many; or start your own Petition and take charge in the competition of ideas.
You’re sitting on a ringside seat, witnessing a worldwide battle of ideas over what kind of approach is likely to deliver the greatest benefit to the majority of the people on both sides of the Divide.
Make a Way Out of No Way
Re-imagine and re-navigate through the most challenging dynamics of our time. You have thoughts. You have vision. You have ideas. You have the capacity within you to create the world anew, turning to one another. You’re only limited by your own imagination. “Imagination is more important than knowledge”, says Albert Einstein. Imagination begins to open up what can happen, what you can make happen. Knowledge is what has happened. Within the seeds of your past lies the future.
What Happens Next
The Petitions are simultaneously published in cyberspace as soon as they’re published on www.buildingthebridge.eu. In time, tabulated results will be presented to the pertinent leaders in charge. Today’s solutions, forged by the Power of Many, can and will be applied to resolve yesterday’s problems.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 08-12Jerusalem for Dummies: Why the World Doesn’t Recognize It as Israel’s Capital
- 07-12Analysis // Trump Hasn’t Killed the Peace Process, He Just Pronounced It Dead
- 07-12António Guterres: There is no alternative to the two-state solution
- 07-12Is Netanyahu still a psychopath and pathological liar?
- 06-12Trump, Take Note: How Jerusalem Went From Hosting 16 Embassies to Zero
- 06-12Trump’s Poised To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital. Here’s 6 Reasons You Should Care.
- 05-12In Generational Shift, Millennial Evangelicals Not as Supportive of Israel
- 05-12The row over Jerusalem gives American Jews a tough choice
- 05-12Hopes for solving Israeli-Palestinian conflict fall across the Mideast, poll finds
- 04-12Deep schism between Israel and American Jewry
- 04-12Opinion // Israel Must Not Divide Jerusalem