Making the Means, Methods and Mechanism for MANY to Move Mountains …
By: Abraham A. van Kempen, Editor
Become part of what might become the biggest letter writing campaign in the history of mankind. Anyone, everywhere may write a letter, personally or anonymously, to a designated world leader of choice in just three clicks. Immediately thereafter, the letter is published on www.buildingthebridge.eu and, simultaneously, it is flashed throughout cyberspace.
Let’s Get Radical … Be Kind!
Source: The Times of Israel
Published JULY 18, 2017
By Abraham A. van Kempen, Editor
What is better? A cataclysmic apocalypse or a catalytic thrust based on mutual trust! Can the politicians solely resolve the Israeli-Palestinian Quest To Co-Exist? Should terror for or against, perpetrated by either or both with the inevitable repercussions of reprisals, reign? Blood begets more blood, triggering the warring parties to fortify their resolve to regain their dignity; and, the world is enraged; and the people of Israel and of Palestine are split apart from within. Imagine being interlocked with unlikely people, the key to enduring change. Without that key, peace building itself collapses. The richness and vitality of our differences will dignify and can deepen our dialogue.
Opinion // Still waiting for a Palestinian Gandhi? S/he's already here
By Zaha Hassan
Published Jul 30, 2017
Every little West Bank girl crossing a checkpoint to get to school is a Rosa Parks. Every prisoner on hunger strike is a Mandela, and every Gazan, surviving despite the dehumanizing conditions, is a Palestinian Gandhi
Donald Trump policies are hurting Palestinians and Middle East peace prospects
Source: USA Today
By Dianne Feinstein
Published June 27, 2018
Palestinian leaders didn't meet with Jared Kushner because of Donald Trump's heartless policies. The U.S. can't broker peace unless he repairs the damage.
WATCH // Trump on Jerusalem Embassy Move: 'Evangelicals Appreciate It More Than the Jews'
By Haaretz staff
Published Jun 24, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump told former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in an interview released over the weekend that evangelical Christians are more grateful than Jews for his moving of the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump said that the reaction surpised him.
LATEST RSS FEED ITEMS UPDATED IN REAL TIME
Israel-China Relations: Innovation, Infrastructure, InvestmentJuly 16, 2018 19:15 The Diplomat - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:15:42 GMT
israel , china h, , asia , middle east
Putin says he and Trump agreed on securing Israel’s border with SyriaJuly 16, 2018 18:58 The Times of Israel - Israel & the Region - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:58:25 GMT
israel , US
Trump and Putin agree on keeping Israel safe – not much elseJuly 16, 2018 18:49 DEBKAfile - Israel - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:49:16 GMT
israel , iran
Putin: Trump 'paid particular attention' to Israel's security at summitJuly 16, 2018 18:40 Jerusalem Post - Home Page - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:40:16 GMT
israel , US
Russia interested in peace in Golan Heights and Israel’s security — PutinJuly 16, 2018 18:29 TASS - Russian Politics & Diplomacy - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:29:46 GMT
israel , US
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 28-06Donald Trump policies are hurting Palestinians and Middle East peace prospects
- 25-06WATCH // Trump on Jerusalem Embassy Move: 'Evangelicals Appreciate It More Than the Jews'
- 25-06The More Plausible And Reasonable History Of Palestine And Israel – OpEd
- 25-06Ending colonialism in Palestine
- 25-06Corbyn Says Labour Government Would Recognize State Of Palestine
- 21-06U.S. close to releasing Mideast peace proposal that Palestinian leadership may immediately reject
- 21-06When racism in Israel becomes the 'legitimate right' of its Jewish citizens
- 21-06'You never told me': Confronting American Jewish myths about Israel
- 17-06In Israel, top Indonesian cleric calls for ‘compassion’ between Muslims and Jews
- 12-06Opinion // Should Palestinians 'Return' to Judaism?
- 12-06What would you do if soldiers dragged your son out of bed in the middle of the night?