Making the Means, Methods and Mechanism for MANY to Move Mountains …
By: Abraham A. van Kempen, Editor
Become part of what might become the biggest letter writing campaign in the history of mankind. Anyone, everywhere may write a letter, personally or anonymously, to a designated world leader of choice in just three clicks. Immediately thereafter, the letter is published on www.buildingthebridge.eu and, simultaneously, it is flashed throughout cyberspace.
Dishing out Nutrients of Peace Smorgasbord-style…Nourishing Broken Hearts
The Times of Israel, September 5, 2016, 1:18 am
By: Abraham A. van Kempen
The Hague, The Netherlands
Part 1 of 3
The Palestinian–Israeli Pulse: A Joint Poll, released on 22 August 2016 strongly suggests that the vanilla-flavored, one-bite-feeds-all peace fare is not appetizing enough to satisfy everyone. All sides are coming to the table with their own dietary demands; and, they’d rather go home hungry than to try out different recipes. We’re going to need a Plethora of Possibilities to make Peace a Palatable Preference. And everyone knows ‘Trust is the Thrust’ but few, if any, trust the other. So, the prospects of peace continue to be a prayer without end.
Open letter to Mr António M. de Oliveira Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
Mr António M. de Oliveira Guterres
The United Nations
1st Avenue and 46th Street
New York, NY 10017
Dear Mr Guterres,
If Israel aids and abets Israeli jailers in the ANTI-SEMITIC ACT of murdering the Hunger Strikers by intentionally inducing their deaths, you and the other world leaders are equally culpable. Force-feeding is a standard medical procedure. Their blood, spilled unnecessarily, will stain your collective hands. And, worse, if this ignites the next uprising, BLAME THE NEO-ZIONISTS! Do not permit Israel to claim victimhood based on anti-Semitism. Israel is guilty of ANTI-SEMITISM.
Israeli human rights lawyer in detention without defence or trial, a victim of judicial abuse
Source: Redress Information & Analysis
Published 18th May 2017
An Israeli human rights lawyer who for over seven years wrote to the United Nations requesting help for children and families damaged by Israeli judicial corruption is now himself a victim of illegal arrest and detention.
5 Reasons Why I’m A Christian Who Stopped Supporting Israel
The official blog of Benjamin L. Corey
By Benjamin L. Corey
Published November 5, 2015
Growing up conservative Evangelical, we loved Israel as much as we loved America– probably even more.
And why not, right?
LATEST RSS FEED ITEMS UPDATED IN REAL TIME
Iran denounces attacks on clinics in Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, PalestineMay 26, 2017 10:16 Mehr News Agency - Politics - Fri, 26 May 2017 08:16:16 GMT
iran h, , palestine
Intelligence File: China-CIA-Israel triangle of spies?May 26, 2017 09:38 Jerusalem Post - Israel News - Fri, 26 May 2017 07:38:15 GMT
china , israel
The closure of Israel’s public broadcasterMay 26, 2017 03:24 ArabNews - Opinion - Fri, 26 May 2017 01:24:08 GMT
israel , europe
'The world is silent when Israel is struck by terrorism'May 26, 2017 02:23 Arutz Sheva - Jewish World - Fri, 26 May 2017 00:23:50 GMT
world h, , israel
Palestine Today 05 25 2017May 26, 2017 01:22 International Middle East Media Center - Thu, 25 May 2017 23:22:50 GMT
palestine , middle east
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
- 23-02Vice President Mike Mence
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 19-05Israeli human rights lawyer in detention without defence or trial, a victim of judicial abuse
- 18-055 Reasons Why I’m A Christian Who Stopped Supporting Israel
- 18-05Open letter to Mr António M. de Oliveira Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 16-05Guess which of these human rights Israel guarantees to Palestinians
- 02-05Can we afford not to have reconciliation?
- 01-05Palestinian, Jewish Voices Must Jointly Challenge Israel’s Past
- 01-05Open letter to Mr António M. de Oliveira Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 28-04The Biblical Abraham is key …
- 18-04Palestinian citizens of Israel are key to resisting the occupation
- 11-04Addressing growing needs of Palestinian women and children in Gaza: Need for moral Diplomacy
- 03-04Will EU take the lead on two-state solution?