Making the Means, Methods and Mechanism for MANY to Move Mountains …
By: Abraham A. van Kempen, Editor
Become part of what might become the biggest letter writing campaign in the history of mankind. Anyone, everywhere may write a letter, personally or anonymously, to a designated world leader of choice in just three clicks. Immediately thereafter, the letter is published on www.buildingthebridge.eu and, simultaneously, it is flashed throughout cyberspace.
Let’s Get Radical … Be Kind!
Source: The Times of Israel
Published JULY 18, 2017
By Abraham A. van Kempen, Editor
What is better? A cataclysmic apocalypse or a catalytic thrust based on mutual trust! Can the politicians solely resolve the Israeli-Palestinian Quest To Co-Exist? Should terror for or against, perpetrated by either or both with the inevitable repercussions of reprisals, reign? Blood begets more blood, triggering the warring parties to fortify their resolve to regain their dignity; and, the world is enraged; and the people of Israel and of Palestine are split apart from within. Imagine being interlocked with unlikely people, the key to enduring change. Without that key, peace building itself collapses. The richness and vitality of our differences will dignify and can deepen our dialogue.
Opinion // Still waiting for a Palestinian Gandhi? S/he's already here
By Zaha Hassan
Published Jul 30, 2017
Every little West Bank girl crossing a checkpoint to get to school is a Rosa Parks. Every prisoner on hunger strike is a Mandela, and every Gazan, surviving despite the dehumanizing conditions, is a Palestinian Gandhi
In Israel, top Indonesian cleric calls for ‘compassion’ between Muslims and Jews
Source: The Times of Israel
By Raphael Ahren
Published 12 June 2018
Yahya Staquf, who heads world’s largest Muslim organization, says he wants to promote ties with Jerusalem, but stresses he came to affirm 'Palestine's sovereignty'
Opinion // Should Palestinians 'Return' to Judaism?
By Seraj Assi
Published Jun 10, 2018
'They belong to our people': Why Israel's founders believed Palestinians were originally Jews, and how this discredited theory could offer hope for reconciliation today
LATEST RSS FEED ITEMS UPDATED IN REAL TIME
UK demands UN Human Rights Council drop anti-Israel biasJune 18, 2018 12:38 Arutz Sheva - Global Agenda - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:38:35 GMT
UK , israel
PLO rejects Trump lifeline on negotiating with IsraelJune 18, 2018 12:29 Arutz Sheva - Op-Eds - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:29:40 GMT
israel , palestine
First ISIS, then Iraq, now Israel: IDF Use of Commercial DronesJune 18, 2018 11:35 Bellingcat - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:35:48 GMT
israel , conflict , world
Israel’s Education Minister Is Pushing American Jews Away From IsraelJune 18, 2018 11:08 The Forward - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:08:40 GMT
israel , US
Klimkin goes on a two-day working visit to IsraelJune 18, 2018 10:38 Ukrinform - Politics - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:38:04 GMT
israel , economic
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 17-06In Israel, top Indonesian cleric calls for ‘compassion’ between Muslims and Jews
- 12-06Opinion // Should Palestinians 'Return' to Judaism?
- 12-06What would you do if soldiers dragged your son out of bed in the middle of the night?
- 04-06An explainer about Evangelical Christians and Jerusalem
- 04-06Report: Israel imposes $100,000 fines on Palestinian children
- 04-06On Naksa Anniversary: 750,000 Palestinians have been replaced with settlers
- 31-05Palestinian Christians debunk Christian Zionists’ theology
- 25-05Opinion // Why the Palestinian Struggle Is More Necessary Than Ever
- 16-05Donald Trump cares more about re-election than the lives and rights of Palestinians
- 15-05Trump, Netanyahu take evangelical support to a new level
- 14-05Evangelicals find like-minded Christians in unlikely place: Palestinian West Bank