Correspondences World Leaders
May 20, 2017 Save the Palestinian Hunger Strikers From the abuses if Israelis unjust Justice system
Open letter from Spiderz to Mr Michael Møller, Director-General, United Nations Office at Geneva
How can we as people of conscience galvanize the European leadership and the world leaders at large to forge a sustainable peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians?
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 18-10The Challenge of Today's World … Faithful to One's Roots
- 16-10Pro-Israel groups reportedly break law, media & Congress look the other way
- 15-10Beyond Confirmation Bias … A New World Order?
- 13-10An Evangelical Understanding of Jews and Judaism
- 13-10The future of Israel and Palestine
- 11-10Human Dignity … The Fundamental Principle
- 06-10Opinion / Israel's Founding Generation of Looters
- 06-10Young evangelicals are defying their elders' politics
- 04-10JOY … Despite Trials and Suffering
- 30-09A Noble Pursuit … A Sustainable Peace!
- 29-09Arab, European states call Israel and Palestine to restart talks