Correspondences World Leaders
May 20, 2017 Save the Palestinian Hunger Strikers From the abuses if Israelis unjust Justice system
Open letter from Spiderz to Mr Michael Møller, Director-General, United Nations Office at Geneva
How can we as people of conscience galvanize the European leadership and the world leaders at large to forge a sustainable peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians?
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 13-08The Manure You Can’t Stick Back into the Horse …
- 03-08Opinion // The Sentence That Rewrote the History of the Jewish People
- 30-07The Jewish Nation State Law: If Israel Practiced Democracy, It’d Be Called Palestine
- 30-07PALESTINIAN ACTIVIST AHED TAMIMI RELEASED, BUT EXPERTS SAY ISRAEL HAS BIGGER PROBLEM
- 26-07Oh Israel, Israel, what have you done?
- 23-07Short Cuts
- 18-07Young Evangelicals Feel the Complexity of Conflict After Traveling to Israel
- 18-07How Israel enshrines apartheid into law
- 28-06Donald Trump policies are hurting Palestinians and Middle East peace prospects
- 25-06WATCH // Trump on Jerusalem Embassy Move: 'Evangelicals Appreciate It More Than the Jews'
- 25-06The More Plausible And Reasonable History Of Palestine And Israel – OpEd