Terms and conditions
The term ‘Building the Bridge’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherland, The Hague
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 08-12Jerusalem for Dummies: Why the World Doesn’t Recognize It as Israel’s Capital
- 07-12Analysis // Trump Hasn’t Killed the Peace Process, He Just Pronounced It Dead
- 07-12António Guterres: There is no alternative to the two-state solution
- 07-12Is Netanyahu still a psychopath and pathological liar?
- 06-12Trump, Take Note: How Jerusalem Went From Hosting 16 Embassies to Zero
- 06-12Trump’s Poised To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital. Here’s 6 Reasons You Should Care.
- 05-12In Generational Shift, Millennial Evangelicals Not as Supportive of Israel
- 05-12The row over Jerusalem gives American Jews a tough choice
- 05-12Hopes for solving Israeli-Palestinian conflict fall across the Mideast, poll finds
- 04-12Deep schism between Israel and American Jewry
- 04-12Opinion // Israel Must Not Divide Jerusalem