Terms and conditions
The term ‘Building the Bridge’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherland, The Hague
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 23-02American Jews Have Never Needed Israel
- 23-02Carter warns of 'catastrophic' consequences Trump's policy on Palestine
- 22-02Opinion // Israel Is Fast Becoming a Rogue State. And Trump Is Complicit in That Downfall
- 21-02Palestine calls for multilateral meeting by mid-2018 to decide a timeline for two-state solution
- 21-02Nickolay Mladenov, Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process: Briefing to the Security Council on the Situation in the Middle East, 20 February 2018
- 20-02Opinion // Now It's Official: America’s Ambassador to Israel Trolls for Its Right-wing Extremists
- 20-02Palestinian youth in Nablus: 'Unite and stop with the division'
- 15-02400 Muslim, Christian, Jewish Leaders Sign 'Washington Declaration' for Religious Tolerance
- 15-02Washington no more: Palestine turns to Moscow for future Israel talks
- 12-02Trump: Palestinians Aren't Looking to Making Peace – but I'm Not Sure Israel Is Either
- 09-02Confederation: The One Possible Israel-Palestine Solution