If it resonates …
Now that you have come to the Action Plan, I’d like to thank you for having signed the petition or, if you haven’t yet, to encourage you to get involved.
If the concept resonates, Living Apart Yet Together, a Borderless Two State Solution connecting Israel with Palestine, we are about to embark on something great. We can all try to do what matters.
If it resonates, I am asking you not just to march to the drums of change but play a part to making this change a reality. In short, I need your help. I can’t do it alone.
If it resonates, figure out what to do next. Walk up to your own community and say: ‘here, take a look and consider getting involved’.
If it resonates, help make an impact. The challenge of our future is making the right choices: are we going to make things better, are we going to do nothing, or are we going to degrade into warring tribes, willing to bring other groups down?
If it resonates, help weave our story and weave a network. Everyone has his / her own network. Everyone has his / her own radio station and television network. Everyone has his/own own printing press.
If it resonates, speak up! Touch the hopes, dreams, interests, needs and wants of those who care!
If it resonates, tell at least 10 people who’ll trust you enough to at least listen; and, encourage those to tell 10 others, etc., etc., etc.
Everyone is connected. We are, after all, in a post-geographic world. Let us make a connection between struggles and hope and become part of a world community greater than us.
Abraham A. van Kempen
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
- 23-02Vice President Mike Mence
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 27-06I was taught to hate Palestinians — until I met one
- 19-06What does it take to move from pseudo-democracy to real participation?
- 16-06The block impeding coalition against Iran
- 15-06UNICEF child welfare report finds Israel among worst in developed world
- 14-06Haley slams UN human rights report for ‘singling out Israel’
- 13-06Rivlin: Decision on Israel's Future Looms - and It May Tear Us Apart
- 13-06Liberal Zionists think the ’67 occupation is all about them
- 12-061,800 US rabbis call on Israel to end occupation, lay groundwork for peace
- 07-06US envoy Haley in Jerusalem vows to defend Israel at UN
- 07-06UN chief condemns Zionist occupation of Palestine
- 04-06Is Forgiving My Enemy A Muslim Tradition?