If it resonates …
Now that you have come to the Action Plan, I’d like to thank you for having signed the petition or, if you haven’t yet, to encourage you to get involved.
If the concept resonates, Living Apart Yet Together, a Borderless Two State Solution connecting Israel with Palestine, we are about to embark on something great. We can all try to do what matters.
If it resonates, I am asking you not just to march to the drums of change but play a part to making this change a reality. In short, I need your help. I can’t do it alone.
If it resonates, figure out what to do next. Walk up to your own community and say: ‘here, take a look and consider getting involved’.
If it resonates, help make an impact. The challenge of our future is making the right choices: are we going to make things better, are we going to do nothing, or are we going to degrade into warring tribes, willing to bring other groups down?
If it resonates, help weave our story and weave a network. Everyone has his / her own network. Everyone has his / her own radio station and television network. Everyone has his/own own printing press.
If it resonates, speak up! Touch the hopes, dreams, interests, needs and wants of those who care!
If it resonates, tell at least 10 people who’ll trust you enough to at least listen; and, encourage those to tell 10 others, etc., etc., etc.
Everyone is connected. We are, after all, in a post-geographic world. Let us make a connection between struggles and hope and become part of a world community greater than us.
Abraham A. van Kempen
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 19-10Forcing Jews into a nation
- 17-10The slow death of Israeli citizenship
- 17-10WATCH // Week-long Cultural Festival Aims to Revive Palestinian Traditions, Life in Jerusalem
- 16-10The 13 questions on life in Palestine that non-Palestinians always ask me
- 13-10Will Hamas-Fatah reconciliation deal succeed?
- 10-10Why a leading Palestinian activist isn’t fixated on a Palestinian state
- 09-10From denial to recognition: There is no 'humane' occupation
- 06-10Good Arab, bad Arab, holy martyr
- 06-10An Atheist in the Yeshiva: The education of Yossi Zvi Gurvitz
- 04-10No, Catalonia isn't Palestine
- 04-10How Kurdish independence is central to Israel's plans to reshape the region