If it resonates …
Now that you have come to the Action Plan, I’d like to thank you for having signed the petition or, if you haven’t yet, to encourage you to get involved.
If the concept resonates, Living Apart Yet Together, a Borderless Two State Solution connecting Israel with Palestine, we are about to embark on something great. We can all try to do what matters.
If it resonates, I am asking you not just to march to the drums of change but play a part to making this change a reality. In short, I need your help. I can’t do it alone.
If it resonates, figure out what to do next. Walk up to your own community and say: ‘here, take a look and consider getting involved’.
If it resonates, help make an impact. The challenge of our future is making the right choices: are we going to make things better, are we going to do nothing, or are we going to degrade into warring tribes, willing to bring other groups down?
If it resonates, help weave our story and weave a network. Everyone has his / her own network. Everyone has his / her own radio station and television network. Everyone has his/own own printing press.
If it resonates, speak up! Touch the hopes, dreams, interests, needs and wants of those who care!
If it resonates, tell at least 10 people who’ll trust you enough to at least listen; and, encourage those to tell 10 others, etc., etc., etc.
Everyone is connected. We are, after all, in a post-geographic world. Let us make a connection between struggles and hope and become part of a world community greater than us.
Abraham A. van Kempen
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 17-06In Israel, top Indonesian cleric calls for ‘compassion’ between Muslims and Jews
- 12-06Opinion // Should Palestinians 'Return' to Judaism?
- 12-06What would you do if soldiers dragged your son out of bed in the middle of the night?
- 04-06An explainer about Evangelical Christians and Jerusalem
- 04-06Report: Israel imposes $100,000 fines on Palestinian children
- 04-06On Naksa Anniversary: 750,000 Palestinians have been replaced with settlers
- 31-05Palestinian Christians debunk Christian Zionists’ theology
- 25-05Opinion // Why the Palestinian Struggle Is More Necessary Than Ever
- 16-05Donald Trump cares more about re-election than the lives and rights of Palestinians
- 15-05Trump, Netanyahu take evangelical support to a new level
- 14-05Evangelicals find like-minded Christians in unlikely place: Palestinian West Bank