If it resonates …
Now that you have come to the Action Plan, I’d like to thank you for having signed the petition or, if you haven’t yet, to encourage you to get involved.
If the concept resonates, Living Apart Yet Together, a Borderless Two State Solution connecting Israel with Palestine, we are about to embark on something great. We can all try to do what matters.
If it resonates, I am asking you not just to march to the drums of change but play a part to making this change a reality. In short, I need your help. I can’t do it alone.
If it resonates, figure out what to do next. Walk up to your own community and say: ‘here, take a look and consider getting involved’.
If it resonates, help make an impact. The challenge of our future is making the right choices: are we going to make things better, are we going to do nothing, or are we going to degrade into warring tribes, willing to bring other groups down?
If it resonates, help weave our story and weave a network. Everyone has his / her own network. Everyone has his / her own radio station and television network. Everyone has his/own own printing press.
If it resonates, speak up! Touch the hopes, dreams, interests, needs and wants of those who care!
If it resonates, tell at least 10 people who’ll trust you enough to at least listen; and, encourage those to tell 10 others, etc., etc., etc.
Everyone is connected. We are, after all, in a post-geographic world. Let us make a connection between struggles and hope and become part of a world community greater than us.
Abraham A. van Kempen
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 03-06THE TIMES OF ISRAEL COMMUNITY
- 31-05Gantz expresses sorrow over police killing of East Jerusalem man with autism
- 29-05Prayer is not only speaking but, above all, listening …1
- 26-05Victim of a left-wing coup? Why Netanyahu’s conspiracy theory is foul and absurd
- 26-05Opinion / Netanyahu Can’t Sell the Idiocy of Annexation to U.S. Jews, So He Went to the Evangelicals
- 24-051985 Address of His Holiness John Paul II to Young Muslims
- 22-05Are Zionists and Evangelicals turning against each other in the Holy Land?
- 21-05Gospel Truth: The Inside Story on How Christian Broadcaster God TV Invoked the Wrath of Israel
- 19-05Trouble in paradise: ‘GOD TV’ spat exposes tensions between Israel, evangelicals
- 15-05In Nicaragua With Christ in Peace …
- 12-05The American Public and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, 2000-2020