If it resonates …
Now that you have come to the Action Plan, I’d like to thank you for having signed the petition or, if you haven’t yet, to encourage you to get involved.
If the concept resonates, Living Apart Yet Together, a Borderless Two State Solution connecting Israel with Palestine, we are about to embark on something great. We can all try to do what matters.
If it resonates, I am asking you not just to march to the drums of change but play a part to making this change a reality. In short, I need your help. I can’t do it alone.
If it resonates, figure out what to do next. Walk up to your own community and say: ‘here, take a look and consider getting involved’.
If it resonates, help make an impact. The challenge of our future is making the right choices: are we going to make things better, are we going to do nothing, or are we going to degrade into warring tribes, willing to bring other groups down?
If it resonates, help weave our story and weave a network. Everyone has his / her own network. Everyone has his / her own radio station and television network. Everyone has his/own own printing press.
If it resonates, speak up! Touch the hopes, dreams, interests, needs and wants of those who care!
If it resonates, tell at least 10 people who’ll trust you enough to at least listen; and, encourage those to tell 10 others, etc., etc., etc.
Everyone is connected. We are, after all, in a post-geographic world. Let us make a connection between struggles and hope and become part of a world community greater than us.
Abraham A. van Kempen
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 06-02Non military defence of Ukraine
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 20-05Our Friday Edition | Part 5: Trust, but Verify … Who's Wise?
- 18-05A Ukrainian City Under a Violent New Regime
- 18-05Wednesday Edition | Russia's Sergei Lavrov Compares Ukraine to Palestine
- 17-05Russia's Sergei Lavrov Compares Ukraine to Palestine
- 17-05Rewriting UNRWA: The US-Israeli Plan to Cancel out the Palestinian Right of Return
- 17-05Palestine, Syria, Ukraine: the life of Marsel, a child of wars
- 16-05The Evangelical Pope | Love Conquers Sin
- 16-05Abu Akleh’s brother slams police ‘brutal force’ at funeral, expresses hope for peace
- 13-05Our Friday Edition | Part 4: Let’s All Gang Up on Putin! … Who's Wise?
- 12-05Read: Vladimir Putin’s victory day speech in full