If it resonates …
Now that you have come to the Action Plan, I’d like to thank you for having signed the petition or, if you haven’t yet, to encourage you to get involved.
If the concept resonates, Living Apart Yet Together, a Borderless Two State Solution connecting Israel with Palestine, we are about to embark on something great. We can all try to do what matters.
If it resonates, I am asking you not just to march to the drums of change but play a part to making this change a reality. In short, I need your help. I can’t do it alone.
If it resonates, figure out what to do next. Walk up to your own community and say: ‘here, take a look and consider getting involved’.
If it resonates, help make an impact. The challenge of our future is making the right choices: are we going to make things better, are we going to do nothing, or are we going to degrade into warring tribes, willing to bring other groups down?
If it resonates, help weave our story and weave a network. Everyone has his / her own network. Everyone has his / her own radio station and television network. Everyone has his/own own printing press.
If it resonates, speak up! Touch the hopes, dreams, interests, needs and wants of those who care!
If it resonates, tell at least 10 people who’ll trust you enough to at least listen; and, encourage those to tell 10 others, etc., etc., etc.
Everyone is connected. We are, after all, in a post-geographic world. Let us make a connection between struggles and hope and become part of a world community greater than us.
Abraham A. van Kempen
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 06-02Non military defence of Ukraine
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 24-11Our Friday News Analysis | In Search of a Nation's Soul (Part 12)
- 24-1150 years of predictions that the climate apocalypse is nigh
- 23-11Our Wednesday News Analysis | The price of leaving Gaza
- 22-11Palestinians are Native Americans: Time to Correct the Language of History
- 22-11The Invention of Anti-Semitic Jews
- 22-11The price of leaving Gaza
- 21-11The Evangelical Pope | In the Spirit of Strengthening Peace and Civil Harmony
- 18-11Our Friday News Analysis | In Search of a Nation's Soul (Part 11)
- 16-11Our Wednesday News Analysis | The American Jewish war over Zionism can begin
- 15-11The American Jewish war over Zionism can begin
- 15-11The 'principal threat': Time to talk about the Palestinian class struggle