If it resonates …
Now that you have come to the Action Plan, I’d like to thank you for having signed the petition or, if you haven’t yet, to encourage you to get involved.
If the concept resonates, Living Apart Yet Together, a Borderless Two State Solution connecting Israel with Palestine, we are about to embark on something great. We can all try to do what matters.
If it resonates, I am asking you not just to march to the drums of change but play a part to making this change a reality. In short, I need your help. I can’t do it alone.
If it resonates, figure out what to do next. Walk up to your own community and say: ‘here, take a look and consider getting involved’.
If it resonates, help make an impact. The challenge of our future is making the right choices: are we going to make things better, are we going to do nothing, or are we going to degrade into warring tribes, willing to bring other groups down?
If it resonates, help weave our story and weave a network. Everyone has his / her own network. Everyone has his / her own radio station and television network. Everyone has his/own own printing press.
If it resonates, speak up! Touch the hopes, dreams, interests, needs and wants of those who care!
If it resonates, tell at least 10 people who’ll trust you enough to at least listen; and, encourage those to tell 10 others, etc., etc., etc.
Everyone is connected. We are, after all, in a post-geographic world. Let us make a connection between struggles and hope and become part of a world community greater than us.
Abraham A. van Kempen
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 12-04Former Israeli Diplomat Endorses Two-State Solution at Hillel
- 12-04From Land Day to the 70th anniversary of the Nakba, Palestinians have plenty to protest
- 11-04Christian evangelicals from the US flock to Holy Land in Israeli tourism boom
- 04-04A week of unbearable heartbreak in Israel-Palestine
- 04-04If our Jersey sisterhood of Jews, Muslims can bond, so can the world | Opinion
- 04-04Israel faces historic decision as new population figures emerge
- 04-04Geraldo Rivera regrets not backing Palestinians in Second Intifada
- 02-04Where is Palestine's Gandhi? Marching in Gaza
- 30-03Palestine Land Day: A day to resist and remember
- 29-03Palestinians are the majority. Is it apartheid yet?
- 29-03Older Jews are officially terrified of young Jews’ views of Israel