“Building The Bridge” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Building The Bridge” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18-11-2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and gender
• age range
• email address
• demographic information such as city and country
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send email about news or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may use the information to submit the petition to European Parliament
• We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 15-01The Other Side of the Wall
- 14-01How we can face the future without fear, together
- 14-01How White Evangelical Christians Fused With Trump Extremism
- 13-01We’re an Orthodox Jew and evangelical Christian, and we saw the attack on the Capitol coming
- 12-01Hey Cool It … We Can’t Walk Alone!
- 11-01That They All Might Be One …
- 10-01The Stone of Hope
- 10-01Decoding the extremist symbols and groups at the Capitol Hill insurrection
- 08-01The terrifying marriage of convenience between Israel and evangelical Zionists
- 08-01Analysis | With the 25th Amendment, Trump Could Become a Martyr for the Christian Right
- 06-01What’s Piercing Through the Clouds Above Jerusalem?