“Building The Bridge” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Building The Bridge” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18-11-2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and gender
• age range
• email address
• demographic information such as city and country
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send email about news or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may use the information to submit the petition to European Parliament
• We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to us at email@example.com
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 15-10Can You Trust God to Let the Chips Fall Where He wants?
- 10-10Katanacho and the Protestant struggle against ‘Israelism’
- 16-09Setting The Record Straight On Christian Zionism
- 14-08Evangelicals aren’t turned off by Trump’s first term — they’re delighted by it
- 31-07The Abuse of Religion to Foster Extremism Is a Universal Phenomenon
- 24-07It Started Out So Good …
- 22-07When Zionism imagined Jewish nationalism without supremacy
- 22-07Opinion // Too Many Jews and Israelis See White Evangelicals as One-dimensional Messianic Caricatures
- 15-07How Evangelical Christians risk setting the Middle East on fire
- 15-07Zionism Has Truly Lost the Debate
- 09-07Taking Off at Full Throttle FUELED with EQUALITY …