Correspondences World Leaders
Non military defence of Ukraine
A civilian and non armed build up of multi faith, multi national people, funded at a lot less cost than any military or financial response would, if put into place in the way of the Russian forces, form a wall of shame should force be used to invade Ukraine.
Belligerent leaders need respect, at least at home. They cannot countenance shame, even humour can help undermine. What invading entity could order its forces to harm innocent men women and children from around the world in a drive for political and territorial gain. This would be too greater a cost. A united front of peace camps, a peace chain could be too much to challenge. A similar approach to aggression could be applied in other areas of conflict. History shows that it is our regional, religious and national leaders that bring about war. It is time for a degree of change, a time for individuals from around the world to show that to lead wisely you need to have respect, locally, nationally and worldwide. What Russian tank driver would drive his tank over innocent bystanders. The UN could publicly promote a peace chain and help finance of this by contacting charities and media.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 06-02Non military defence of Ukraine
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 15-08The Evangelical Pope | A Balance of Power Through a Balance of Terror?
- 12-08Our Friday News Analysis | What's Mine is Mine, What's Yours is Mine Also
- 12-08Opinion | Next Time Israel Fights Gaza, It Could Face a Nuclear Iran
- 10-08Our Wednesday News Analysis | Why Resistance Matters: Palestinians are Challenging Israel’s Unilateralism, Dominance
- 09-08Opinion | Who Cares About a Child Killed in Gaza
- 09-08Why Resistance Matters: Palestinians are Challenging Israel’s Unilateralism, Dominance
- 09-08Wake me up if I survive this war
- 08-08The Evangelical Pope | A Premonition to Eternity
- 05-08Our Friday News Analysis | Blood is Thicker than Water
- 03-08Wednesday Edition | Opinion | Hey Israel, Let's Become a Normal Country
- 03-08The Long Con(federation): Understanding the latest attempts to legitimize Israeli colonization