It’s quick and simple. Just enter your e-mail address to receive your free subscription of our newsletter. If you’d like us to know who you are, you may at your option also include your name and the name of your organization and where you are. We respect your privacy.
Correspondences World Leaders
Non military defence of Ukraine
A civilian and non armed build up of multi faith, multi national people, funded at a lot less cost than any military or financial response would, if put into place in the way of the Russian forces, form a wall of shame should force be used to invade Ukraine.
Belligerent leaders need respect, at least at home. They cannot countenance shame, even humour can help undermine. What invading entity could order its forces to harm innocent men women and children from around the world in a drive for political and territorial gain. This would be too greater a cost. A united front of peace camps, a peace chain could be too much to challenge. A similar approach to aggression could be applied in other areas of conflict. History shows that it is our regional, religious and national leaders that bring about war. It is time for a degree of change, a time for individuals from around the world to show that to lead wisely you need to have respect, locally, nationally and worldwide. What Russian tank driver would drive his tank over innocent bystanders. The UN could publicly promote a peace chain and help finance of this by contacting charities and media.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 09-08Open Letter to António Guterres: Will the UN Protect Our Rights and End Our Suffering?
- 09-06Urgent Appeal
- 07-05Protect Our Great Earth And Nation!
- 09-03Peace And Love!
- 06-02Non military defence of Ukraine
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 29-09Our Friday News Analysis | What the World Reads Now!
- 27-09Our Wednesday News Analysis | Education on an empty stomach
- 26-09Opinion | Palestinians in Israel Need International Intervention
- 26-09Education on an empty stomach
- 26-09UK and Israel: Has the fightback against weaponised antisemitism begun?
- 22-09Our Friday News Analysis | What the World Reads Now!
- 20-09Our Wednesday News Analysis | One federation for two peoples
- 19-09One federation for two peoples
- 19-09Oslo is dead, long live the peace process
- 19-09The coming year – the worst is yet to come, unless
- 18-09The Evangelical Pope | Live, Let Live