Correspondences World Leaders
In reply to Abraham van Kempen's letter to president Juncker
Reply to: Abraham van Kempen
Dear Mr Van Kempen,
Thank you for your letter of 28 February.
Please find attached the answer signed by Mr Leonello Gabrici on behalf of President Juncker.
My best Regards,
Catherine De Keukeleire
Middle east Division II
European External Action Service (EEAS)
Tel: +32 (0)2 584 8771, MOB +32 497038619
Office: EEAS/PARC 02/255, Rond Point Schuman, 9A
Postal Address: EEAS/PARC 02/255, 1046 Brussels BELGIUM
Dear Mr van Kempen,
I am writing to you to thank you for the letter which you addressed to President of the European Comimission, Mr Jean-Claude Juncker, on 28 February 2015. The President has asked me to answer your letter on his behalf.
Your comments have been brought to the attention of the relevant services of the European External Action Service. I can assure you that the EEAS is sparing no efforts in its pursuit, together with many others in the international community, of peace, stability and prosperity for the entire Middle East region.
European External Action Service
The Head of Division
Department North Africa, Middle East. Arabian Peninsula, Iran and Iraq. Divison Israel, occupied palestinian territory and Middle East Peace Process
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 25-10The Evangelical Pope | Peace is the Victory of the Human Spirit
- 22-10Our Washington Watch | Is What's Good for America, Good for Israel?
- 22-10Opinion | The Harsh Truth Biden Needs to Tell Israelis Now About Their Future
- 22-10Israel relations in Congress aren't what they used to be - opinion
- 19-10Opinion | Israel Is Approaching the Next Nakba
- 19-10Where is Palestine?: A story of loss, inequality and failure
- 19-10Is the Israeli occupation in Palestine forever?
- 18-10The Evangelical Pope | A Symphony Among Jews, Christians, and Muslims
- 18-10No, The Bible Doesn’t Command We “Stand With Israel”
- 05-10Opinion | Only the World Can End the Israeli Occupation. It Won't Come From Bennett
- 05-10Time to Recognize Reality of Israeli Apartheid & Persecution