Correspondences World Leaders
In reply to Abraham van Kempen's letter to president Juncker
Reply to: Abraham van Kempen
Dear Mr Van Kempen,
Thank you for your letter of 28 February.
Please find attached the answer signed by Mr Leonello Gabrici on behalf of President Juncker.
My best Regards,
Catherine De Keukeleire
Middle east Division II
European External Action Service (EEAS)
Tel: +32 (0)2 584 8771, MOB +32 497038619
Office: EEAS/PARC 02/255, Rond Point Schuman, 9A
Postal Address: EEAS/PARC 02/255, 1046 Brussels BELGIUM
Dear Mr van Kempen,
I am writing to you to thank you for the letter which you addressed to President of the European Comimission, Mr Jean-Claude Juncker, on 28 February 2015. The President has asked me to answer your letter on his behalf.
Your comments have been brought to the attention of the relevant services of the European External Action Service. I can assure you that the EEAS is sparing no efforts in its pursuit, together with many others in the international community, of peace, stability and prosperity for the entire Middle East region.
European External Action Service
The Head of Division
Department North Africa, Middle East. Arabian Peninsula, Iran and Iraq. Divison Israel, occupied palestinian territory and Middle East Peace Process
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 18-01Opinion // I'm Shaving Off My Zionism, the Worst a Man Can Get
- 18-01The moral travesty of Israel seeking Arab, Iranian money for its alleged Nakba
- 03-01Opinion // 'Trump Will Make Palestine Great Again': The Most Combative, Uncomfortable Op-eds of 2018
- 10-12Why Auschwitz survivor Esther Bejarano supports BDS
- 10-12Evangelical Christian Groups Invested $65 Million to Jewish Settlements
- 06-12'Israel continues to invade Palestinian territory'
- 04-12How Palestinians in Jerusalem are being targeted in a campaign of ethnic cleansing
- 04-12Dutch ministry calls on Jews around world to criticize Israeli occupation
- 03-12A LIFE IN EXILE
- 03-12The making of a Gazan Palestinian
- 30-11How one of Israel's veteran activists came to support (some) sanctions