Correspondences World Leaders
In reply to Abraham van Kempen's letter to president Juncker
Reply to: Abraham van Kempen
Dear Mr Van Kempen,
Thank you for your letter of 28 February.
Please find attached the answer signed by Mr Leonello Gabrici on behalf of President Juncker.
My best Regards,
Catherine De Keukeleire
Middle east Division II
European External Action Service (EEAS)
Tel: +32 (0)2 584 8771, MOB +32 497038619
Office: EEAS/PARC 02/255, Rond Point Schuman, 9A
Postal Address: EEAS/PARC 02/255, 1046 Brussels BELGIUM
Dear Mr van Kempen,
I am writing to you to thank you for the letter which you addressed to President of the European Comimission, Mr Jean-Claude Juncker, on 28 February 2015. The President has asked me to answer your letter on his behalf.
Your comments have been brought to the attention of the relevant services of the European External Action Service. I can assure you that the EEAS is sparing no efforts in its pursuit, together with many others in the international community, of peace, stability and prosperity for the entire Middle East region.
European External Action Service
The Head of Division
Department North Africa, Middle East. Arabian Peninsula, Iran and Iraq. Divison Israel, occupied palestinian territory and Middle East Peace Process
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 15-01The Other Side of the Wall
- 14-01How we can face the future without fear, together
- 14-01How White Evangelical Christians Fused With Trump Extremism
- 13-01We’re an Orthodox Jew and evangelical Christian, and we saw the attack on the Capitol coming
- 12-01Hey Cool It … We Can’t Walk Alone!
- 11-01That They All Might Be One …
- 10-01The Stone of Hope
- 10-01Decoding the extremist symbols and groups at the Capitol Hill insurrection
- 08-01The terrifying marriage of convenience between Israel and evangelical Zionists
- 08-01Analysis | With the 25th Amendment, Trump Could Become a Martyr for the Christian Right
- 06-01What’s Piercing Through the Clouds Above Jerusalem?