Correspondences World Leaders
In reply to Abraham van Kempen's letter to president Juncker
Reply to: Abraham van Kempen
Dear Mr Van Kempen,
Thank you for your letter of 28 February.
Please find attached the answer signed by Mr Leonello Gabrici on behalf of President Juncker.
My best Regards,
Catherine De Keukeleire
Middle east Division II
European External Action Service (EEAS)
Tel: +32 (0)2 584 8771, MOB +32 497038619
Office: EEAS/PARC 02/255, Rond Point Schuman, 9A
Postal Address: EEAS/PARC 02/255, 1046 Brussels BELGIUM
Dear Mr van Kempen,
I am writing to you to thank you for the letter which you addressed to President of the European Comimission, Mr Jean-Claude Juncker, on 28 February 2015. The President has asked me to answer your letter on his behalf.
Your comments have been brought to the attention of the relevant services of the European External Action Service. I can assure you that the EEAS is sparing no efforts in its pursuit, together with many others in the international community, of peace, stability and prosperity for the entire Middle East region.
European External Action Service
The Head of Division
Department North Africa, Middle East. Arabian Peninsula, Iran and Iraq. Divison Israel, occupied palestinian territory and Middle East Peace Process
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 25-11Church of England report admits Christian anti-Semitism helped lead to Holocaust
- 18-11Jewish Citizens in a Future Democratic Palestine?
- 01-11Countering Christian Zionism in the Age of Trump
- 25-10Why evangelicals in the US should support the establishment of a Palestinian state
- 15-10Can You Trust God to Let the Chips Fall Where He wants?
- 10-10Katanacho and the Protestant struggle against ‘Israelism’
- 16-09Setting The Record Straight On Christian Zionism
- 14-08Evangelicals aren’t turned off by Trump’s first term — they’re delighted by it
- 31-07The Abuse of Religion to Foster Extremism Is a Universal Phenomenon
- 24-07It Started Out So Good …
- 22-07When Zionism imagined Jewish nationalism without supremacy