Correspondences World Leaders
In reply to Abraham van Kempen's letter to president Juncker
Reply to: Abraham van Kempen
Dear Mr Van Kempen,
Thank you for your letter of 28 February.
Please find attached the answer signed by Mr Leonello Gabrici on behalf of President Juncker.
My best Regards,
Catherine De Keukeleire
Middle east Division II
European External Action Service (EEAS)
Tel: +32 (0)2 584 8771, MOB +32 497038619
Office: EEAS/PARC 02/255, Rond Point Schuman, 9A
Postal Address: EEAS/PARC 02/255, 1046 Brussels BELGIUM
Dear Mr van Kempen,
I am writing to you to thank you for the letter which you addressed to President of the European Comimission, Mr Jean-Claude Juncker, on 28 February 2015. The President has asked me to answer your letter on his behalf.
Your comments have been brought to the attention of the relevant services of the European External Action Service. I can assure you that the EEAS is sparing no efforts in its pursuit, together with many others in the international community, of peace, stability and prosperity for the entire Middle East region.
European External Action Service
The Head of Division
Department North Africa, Middle East. Arabian Peninsula, Iran and Iraq. Divison Israel, occupied palestinian territory and Middle East Peace Process
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 29-05Prayer is not only speaking but, above all, listening …1
- 26-05Victim of a left-wing coup? Why Netanyahu’s conspiracy theory is foul and absurd
- 26-05Opinion / Netanyahu Can’t Sell the Idiocy of Annexation to U.S. Jews, So He Went to the Evangelicals
- 24-051985 Address of His Holiness John Paul II to Young Muslims
- 22-05Are Zionists and Evangelicals turning against each other in the Holy Land?
- 21-05Gospel Truth: The Inside Story on How Christian Broadcaster God TV Invoked the Wrath of Israel
- 19-05Trouble in paradise: ‘GOD TV’ spat exposes tensions between Israel, evangelicals
- 15-05In Nicaragua With Christ in Peace …
- 12-05The American Public and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, 2000-2020
- 08-05Mercy and Compassion … A Source of Dignity and Joy
- 05-05The Coming Greater Depression of the 2020s