Correspondences World Leaders
Letter of Apology
One American's Deepest Apology for Trump
July 3, 2017
To the Distinguished G7 Members:
My name is Jackie S Brown and I am a private citizen in the United States, with no political ambitions or intentions. First of all, let me say: my deepest personal apologies for our “leader’s” behavior, temperament and messages. He does NOT represent the majority of us. Please know that most of us here in the states did NOT vote for trump but are, instead, resisting him like never before. I just did not want you to think that all of us are similar to that disaster in the White House or those who put him there. The States and Cities are with you! And we will do all we can to support your efforts and WILL be there for you in times of need. Please keep up the wonderful work while we get our country back together. Until then, I recommend that you isolate the US in order to save the rest of the globe (until the criminal in charge eventually lets his mouth incriminate him) - we’re too dangerous right now - save yourselves. And do not forget - the popular vote was AGAINST him and I don't know how yet, but we WILL return. Again, my apologies for my country’s current “leadership". We are with you in what I believe to be our common goals of Life, Liberty, Peace, and Honor (with special urgency on the environment/Paris accords).
All the Best to You and Your People,
Jackie Jacquelyn Susan Brown, private citizen, retired audio tech New York City
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 21-09Israel's future is apartheid in a 'solution of the three classes'
- 21-09'Israel Was Born in Sin. I’m Collaborating With a Criminal Country,' Says Former PM’s Son
- 21-09Zionism has no space for an Arab Jew like me
- 20-09The Evangelical Pope | The Ultimate Question for 9/11
- 17-09Pro-Truth | Freedom of Movement with Equality, Equality, Equality!
- 16-09Opinion | Why Are U.S. Jews Still Calling Jimmy Carter an Antisemite?
- 16-09Israel / Palestine - This Needs To Be Heard
- 14-09Opinion | Why Bennett Could Usher in a One-state Solution
- 14-09On Abraham Accords Anniversary, Biden Is Tepid About Israeli-Arab Peace
- 14-09New opportunities in evolving Middle East
- 13-09The Evangelical Pope | The Word is Reconciliation