Correspondences World Leaders
Letter of Apology
One American's Deepest Apology for Trump
July 3, 2017
To the Distinguished G7 Members:
My name is Jackie S Brown and I am a private citizen in the United States, with no political ambitions or intentions. First of all, let me say: my deepest personal apologies for our “leader’s” behavior, temperament and messages. He does NOT represent the majority of us. Please know that most of us here in the states did NOT vote for trump but are, instead, resisting him like never before. I just did not want you to think that all of us are similar to that disaster in the White House or those who put him there. The States and Cities are with you! And we will do all we can to support your efforts and WILL be there for you in times of need. Please keep up the wonderful work while we get our country back together. Until then, I recommend that you isolate the US in order to save the rest of the globe (until the criminal in charge eventually lets his mouth incriminate him) - we’re too dangerous right now - save yourselves. And do not forget - the popular vote was AGAINST him and I don't know how yet, but we WILL return. Again, my apologies for my country’s current “leadership". We are with you in what I believe to be our common goals of Life, Liberty, Peace, and Honor (with special urgency on the environment/Paris accords).
All the Best to You and Your People,
Jackie Jacquelyn Susan Brown, private citizen, retired audio tech New York City
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 12-10My grandfather Nelson Mandela fought apartheid. I see the parallels with Israel
- 10-10UNPACKING THE ACTUAL IMPACT OF BDS ON ISRAEL'S ECONOMY
- 05-10Evangelicals … Go with Your God-Instincts!
- 27-09Trump backs two-state solution for Mideast
- 27-09Lebanon president complains to UN of double standard in treatment of Israel, Palestinians
- 26-09Trump is the laughingstock of the world
- 26-09Corbyn says UK will immediately recognize Palestinian state if he’s elected
- 26-09‘People have been there 50 years. They’re not refugees’
- 26-09Middle East takes centre stage: What got said at the UN General Assembly
- 21-09What Does Christianity Say About One People, One Land, One God?
- 20-09'Let us fight together for human rights, for a country that is democratic for all its citizens'