Correspondences World Leaders
Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
I'm writing this letter to tell you how the Biafrans from the eastern part of Nigeria has been deprived of the right for self-determination. They need freedom. Biafrans want their own united nation.
Here is my letter in detail, Sir.
Biafrans have been killed and brutalized by Nigeria Police during un-armed protest. The Nigerian government has not done anything about it. Many Biafran activists have been arrested and imprisoned because they are fighting for self-determination.
I want to ask the world if self-determination is legal or Illegal.
We Biafrans don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore. We have nothing in common. Yet they are forcing us with their power to be one Nigeria, which is not possible. They still refuse to release the leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). He is in their Custody because he is fighting for Freedom of his people from the corrupt country called Nigeria.
Since Nigeria-Biafra war has ended, we Biafrans are in fear of Nigeria because they took us as slaves and never want us to get any high rank in their government. We need Biafra Sir.
Help us send this message to the whole world concerning our Freedom from corrupt Nigeria. I will show you some videos, which Nigerian President Mohamed Buhari has used his Police force to kill innocent Biafrans while protesting unarmed for self Determination.
Thank you Sir for spreading this message to the world.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 10-12Why Auschwitz survivor Esther Bejarano supports BDS
- 10-12Evangelical Christian Groups Invested $65 Million to Jewish Settlements
- 06-12'Israel continues to invade Palestinian territory'
- 04-12How Palestinians in Jerusalem are being targeted in a campaign of ethnic cleansing
- 04-12Dutch ministry calls on Jews around world to criticize Israeli occupation
- 03-12A LIFE IN EXILE
- 03-12The making of a Gazan Palestinian
- 30-11How one of Israel's veteran activists came to support (some) sanctions
- 28-11Dispute Over Airbnb In West Bank Settlements Shows ADL’s ‘Moral Schizophrenia’
- 27-11Why I Choose To Stay In Palestine
- 27-11Christian Zionists are Israel’s political foot soldiers in US