Correspondences World Leaders
Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
I'm writing this letter to tell you how the Biafrans from the eastern part of Nigeria has been deprived of the right for self-determination. They need freedom. Biafrans want their own united nation.
Here is my letter in detail, Sir.
Biafrans have been killed and brutalized by Nigeria Police during un-armed protest. The Nigerian government has not done anything about it. Many Biafran activists have been arrested and imprisoned because they are fighting for self-determination.
I want to ask the world if self-determination is legal or Illegal.
We Biafrans don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore. We have nothing in common. Yet they are forcing us with their power to be one Nigeria, which is not possible. They still refuse to release the leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). He is in their Custody because he is fighting for Freedom of his people from the corrupt country called Nigeria.
Since Nigeria-Biafra war has ended, we Biafrans are in fear of Nigeria because they took us as slaves and never want us to get any high rank in their government. We need Biafra Sir.
Help us send this message to the whole world concerning our Freedom from corrupt Nigeria. I will show you some videos, which Nigerian President Mohamed Buhari has used his Police force to kill innocent Biafrans while protesting unarmed for self Determination.
Thank you Sir for spreading this message to the world.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
- 23-02Vice President Mike Mence
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 27-06I was taught to hate Palestinians — until I met one
- 19-06What does it take to move from pseudo-democracy to real participation?
- 16-06The block impeding coalition against Iran
- 15-06UNICEF child welfare report finds Israel among worst in developed world
- 14-06Haley slams UN human rights report for ‘singling out Israel’
- 13-06Rivlin: Decision on Israel's Future Looms - and It May Tear Us Apart
- 13-06Liberal Zionists think the ’67 occupation is all about them
- 12-061,800 US rabbis call on Israel to end occupation, lay groundwork for peace
- 07-06US envoy Haley in Jerusalem vows to defend Israel at UN
- 07-06UN chief condemns Zionist occupation of Palestine
- 04-06Is Forgiving My Enemy A Muslim Tradition?