Correspondences World Leaders
Avoiding Human Extinction
I'm a retired systems engineer who is concerned for the survival of humanity. Our world leaders must accept this as their most important goal. What issue matters if no one survives? Please share these thoughts with all UN members and non-members.
Dear World Leaders,
The survival of civilization is in your hands. It’s time to set aside geopolitical and other self-interests. Your highest priority is to work together for the survival of humanity. I know you’re aware that modern weapons pose a substantial risk to life on this planet. Consider the times that we have come close to accidental Armageddon (List of nuclear close calls - Wikipedia). We all occasionally make mistakes; therefore, it’s virtually inevitable that, sooner or later, someone will make a catastrophic error. How many times can you roll the dice before you encounter snake eyes? Consider the Fermi paradox; in the vastness of our universe, why don’t we see evidence of alien life. Could it be that so-called intelligent life eventually self annihilates? Selfish competition and greed for diminishing world resources will be exacerbated by global warming and must be carefully negotiated to avoid self-annulation. Without survival, nothing else matters. Your most important goal is our survival. Communicate and share this urgent goal with your countrymen and please work together for the benefit of us all. I pray to God that you do not fail.
Tom Toth, On behalf of the people of the earth
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 20-01This Filmmaker Dares to Question the Figure of 6 Million Jewish Victims in WWII
- 19-01Opinion | The Israeli Bill to Preserve Demographic Jewish Supremacy
- 18-01‘In our teens, we dreamed of making peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Then my friend was shot’
- 18-01‘The Nation’ lifts up Jewish fears over Palestinian realities in a Zionist tract
- 17-01The Evangelical Pope | The Dream of God, The Dream of All Humankind
- 13-01'The Chameleon': U.S. Experts Shaken Over What This Iranian Scholar Just Said
- 13-01The Alchemy of Angst
- 11-01Opinion | Welcome to Tel Aviv! Oh, Hold On, Your Partner's Name Is Mohammed?
- 11-01Opinion: Israel must choose: Withdraw from the occupied territories or grant Palestinians under its control full rights
- 11-01Haifa’s lost Palestinian bourgeoisie
- 10-01The Evangelical Pope | God Believes in You!