Correspondences World Leaders
Avoiding Human Extinction
I'm a retired systems engineer who is concerned for the survival of humanity. Our world leaders must accept this as their most important goal. What issue matters if no one survives? Please share these thoughts with all UN members and non-members.
Dear World Leaders,
The survival of civilization is in your hands. It’s time to set aside geopolitical and other self-interests. Your highest priority is to work together for the survival of humanity. I know you’re aware that modern weapons pose a substantial risk to life on this planet. Consider the times that we have come close to accidental Armageddon (List of nuclear close calls - Wikipedia). We all occasionally make mistakes; therefore, it’s virtually inevitable that, sooner or later, someone will make a catastrophic error. How many times can you roll the dice before you encounter snake eyes? Consider the Fermi paradox; in the vastness of our universe, why don’t we see evidence of alien life. Could it be that so-called intelligent life eventually self annihilates? Selfish competition and greed for diminishing world resources will be exacerbated by global warming and must be carefully negotiated to avoid self-annulation. Without survival, nothing else matters. Your most important goal is our survival. Communicate and share this urgent goal with your countrymen and please work together for the benefit of us all. I pray to God that you do not fail.
Tom Toth, On behalf of the people of the earth
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 06-02Non military defence of Ukraine
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 04-10Opinion | It’s Become Taboo to Speak of Hope
- 04-10Palestine needs to be backed by a vision
- 04-10Zionism During the Holocaust: The Weaponization of Memory in the Service of State and Nation – Book Review
- 03-10The Evangelical Pope | Love One Another!
- 30-09Our Friday News Analysis | In Search of a Nation's Soul (Part 4)
- 30-09NATO tested underwater ‘equipment’ close to Nord Stream – Moscow
- 30-09Who wins from demolishing the EU’s gas lifelines?
- 30-09Explosions at Nord Stream 'can only be attacks'
- 29-09Ex-Polish FM thanks US for destruction of Russian gas pipeline
- 28-09Our Wednesday News Analysis | Gaza’s Children Can Only Dream of What Yair Lapid's Daughter Has
- 27-09Opinion | Gaza’s Children Can Only Dream of What Yair Lapid's Daughter Has