Correspondences World Leaders
A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
Dear Mr Vladimir Putin,
I am very much saddened to hear on the news that, once again the tyranny of ISIS has struck, this time on not just my home ground in Britain but also in Russia ... so this is my response.
In the fight we must, win we must travel through a dark, cold tunnel of sweat and a lake of blood. War is never undercoated in reality with dashing heroes like Han Solo or Batman arriving to save the day (contrary to what some of my generation believe). It is cruel.it, heartless, and bloody.
Needless to say that is the reason I volunteered to be an agent for the security services, despite what C (my boss) has said, which could be down to the stress of his job. I think even the smartest amongst us have silly goofballs in what we say. That's what makes us human.
Just think nothing of it and focus on keeping your people morale high through the devastation caused by the violent sceptre of evi.l As long as we keep our hope and never show a dent, then we will have showed them that their objective has failed. No matter what opposition we face, we will face them united in spirit and in might as a band of brothers.
Oh one final thing I was wondering if you could extend a trade deal to Cwmbran, Wales my hometown, you see most of the foreign goods usually goes to London and other big cities and thus we lose out of the deal. Last year I met president Francois Hollande of France in order to achieve a similar response and then it pulled through, as a result more tourists came and the local economy boomed which created more jobs and put a clamp on drug gang culture.
I humbly await your reply to this yours in comradeship,
Sir Andrew James Brennan
PS. I added a song to keep your peoples' morale high.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 12-10My grandfather Nelson Mandela fought apartheid. I see the parallels with Israel
- 10-10UNPACKING THE ACTUAL IMPACT OF BDS ON ISRAEL'S ECONOMY
- 05-10Evangelicals … Go with Your God-Instincts!
- 27-09Trump backs two-state solution for Mideast
- 27-09Lebanon president complains to UN of double standard in treatment of Israel, Palestinians
- 26-09Trump is the laughingstock of the world
- 26-09Corbyn says UK will immediately recognize Palestinian state if he’s elected
- 26-09‘People have been there 50 years. They’re not refugees’
- 26-09Middle East takes centre stage: What got said at the UN General Assembly
- 21-09What Does Christianity Say About One People, One Land, One God?
- 20-09'Let us fight together for human rights, for a country that is democratic for all its citizens'