The Evangelical Pope | Every Person is Brother or Sister
Living Words from John Paul II
Edited by Abraham A. van Kempen
Published Sunday, April 25, 2021
Each week we let Saint Pope John Paul II share meaningful signposts to spark socio-economic resolves through justice and righteousness combined with mercy and compassion; in short, love
Listen! I speak to you from the depth of my faith, my trust, and my love for the suffering man!
Listen, because I speak the words in the name of Christ!
Remember that every human being is your brother!
Become respectful defenders of your brother's dignity!
Away from all social, political, ideological, religious, and racial differences, your brother's life must always be, first and foremost secured, the life of every human being.
We must remember that one can kill the brother slowly, day by day if he is prevented from gaining access to the goods that God has created for the benefit of all and not a few.
That human support is an essential part of evangelism and faith.
Excerpted from and translated from Spanish:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 06-05The People v. Bill Gates
- 05-05Is Israeli-Palestinian confederation all it’s hyped up to be?
- 04-05On Faith: Bernie is right on Israel
- 04-05International law sides with Palestinian refugees. But can it solve their plight?
- 03-05The Evangelical Pope | Family? That's What Matters Most!
- 30-04OPINION | Europe Beware! Biden Is Here and There Trumpian
- 28-04It is necessary to be an anti-Zionist in order to reject anti-Semitism
- 28-04‘One system, one policy’: Why Human Rights Watch is charging Israel with apartheid
- 28-04Why Biden Must Watch This Palestinian Movie
- 26-04The Evangelical Pope | Every Person is Brother or Sister
- 26-04Accountability? Yes! Justice? A Work in Progress!