Correspondences World Leaders
Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
I am writing this letter because of my need to express my support to the President of the Syrian Arab Republic and the people of Syria in the hope that I will at least receive a response that will be very important to me and make me happy if I know that this letter has really reached the President.
Dear Mr. President
I am only one twenty-one year old student from Serbia. I have no power to help the Syrian people in the fight against terrorism and American imperialism. The least I can do is spreading the truth to my people. I've been with you and your lion-hearted people since first day of the war, even though I was a boy in 2011. I want to express my full support for you and the Syrian people and it is my wish to one day visit free, proud, defiant and liberated Syria, re-built and more beautiful than ever. Mr President, you have shown the strength and determination that every person should have. I wish you a long life and good health, to you and your family. I just want to get a response from you, a letter, that would make me very happy and proud.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 21-09Israel's future is apartheid in a 'solution of the three classes'
- 21-09'Israel Was Born in Sin. I’m Collaborating With a Criminal Country,' Says Former PM’s Son
- 21-09Zionism has no space for an Arab Jew like me
- 20-09The Evangelical Pope | The Ultimate Question for 9/11
- 17-09Pro-Truth | Freedom of Movement with Equality, Equality, Equality!
- 16-09Opinion | Why Are U.S. Jews Still Calling Jimmy Carter an Antisemite?
- 16-09Israel / Palestine - This Needs To Be Heard
- 14-09Opinion | Why Bennett Could Usher in a One-state Solution
- 14-09On Abraham Accords Anniversary, Biden Is Tepid About Israeli-Arab Peace
- 14-09New opportunities in evolving Middle East
- 13-09The Evangelical Pope | The Word is Reconciliation