Correspondences World Leaders
Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
I am writing this letter because of my need to express my support to the President of the Syrian Arab Republic and the people of Syria in the hope that I will at least receive a response that will be very important to me and make me happy if I know that this letter has really reached the President.
Dear Mr. President
I am only one twenty-one year old student from Serbia. I have no power to help the Syrian people in the fight against terrorism and American imperialism. The least I can do is spreading the truth to my people. I've been with you and your lion-hearted people since first day of the war, even though I was a boy in 2011. I want to express my full support for you and the Syrian people and it is my wish to one day visit free, proud, defiant and liberated Syria, re-built and more beautiful than ever. Mr President, you have shown the strength and determination that every person should have. I wish you a long life and good health, to you and your family. I just want to get a response from you, a letter, that would make me very happy and proud.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 24-03The coronavirus isn’t alive. That’s why it’s so hard to kill.
- 24-03Human rights org calls on Israel to release all Palestinian child detainees in response to COVID-19 crisis
- 23-03'Trump Is Right About the Coronavirus. The WHO Is Wrong,' Says Israeli Expert
- 20-03Coronavirus explained: 22 questions with epidemiologist guiding Israeli response
- 20-03Take Charge with God …
- 17-03Better Safe than Sorry
- 16-03A Test of Our Faith and Our Society
- 13-03Despite Plagues and Famines … A Future More Worthy of the Human Person
- 12-03The day Netanyahu, trying to stop a pandemic, told us not to kiss
- 06-03Peace: the Work of Justice and Love …
- 04-03In Israel, Elections Are Just the Beginning