Correspondences World Leaders
Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
I am writing this letter because of my need to express my support to the President of the Syrian Arab Republic and the people of Syria in the hope that I will at least receive a response that will be very important to me and make me happy if I know that this letter has really reached the President.
Dear Mr. President
I am only one twenty-one year old student from Serbia. I have no power to help the Syrian people in the fight against terrorism and American imperialism. The least I can do is spreading the truth to my people. I've been with you and your lion-hearted people since first day of the war, even though I was a boy in 2011. I want to express my full support for you and the Syrian people and it is my wish to one day visit free, proud, defiant and liberated Syria, re-built and more beautiful than ever. Mr President, you have shown the strength and determination that every person should have. I wish you a long life and good health, to you and your family. I just want to get a response from you, a letter, that would make me very happy and proud.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 15-01The Other Side of the Wall
- 14-01How we can face the future without fear, together
- 14-01How White Evangelical Christians Fused With Trump Extremism
- 13-01We’re an Orthodox Jew and evangelical Christian, and we saw the attack on the Capitol coming
- 12-01Hey Cool It … We Can’t Walk Alone!
- 11-01That They All Might Be One …
- 10-01The Stone of Hope
- 10-01Decoding the extremist symbols and groups at the Capitol Hill insurrection
- 08-01The terrifying marriage of convenience between Israel and evangelical Zionists
- 08-01Analysis | With the 25th Amendment, Trump Could Become a Martyr for the Christian Right
- 06-01What’s Piercing Through the Clouds Above Jerusalem?