Correspondences World Leaders
Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
I am writing this letter because of my need to express my support to the President of the Syrian Arab Republic and the people of Syria in the hope that I will at least receive a response that will be very important to me and make me happy if I know that this letter has really reached the President.
Dear Mr. President
I am only one twenty-one year old student from Serbia. I have no power to help the Syrian people in the fight against terrorism and American imperialism. The least I can do is spreading the truth to my people. I've been with you and your lion-hearted people since first day of the war, even though I was a boy in 2011. I want to express my full support for you and the Syrian people and it is my wish to one day visit free, proud, defiant and liberated Syria, re-built and more beautiful than ever. Mr President, you have shown the strength and determination that every person should have. I wish you a long life and good health, to you and your family. I just want to get a response from you, a letter, that would make me very happy and proud.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 06-02Non military defence of Ukraine
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 20-05Our Friday Edition | Part 5: Trust, but Verify … Who's Wise?
- 18-05A Ukrainian City Under a Violent New Regime
- 18-05Wednesday Edition | Russia's Sergei Lavrov Compares Ukraine to Palestine
- 17-05Russia's Sergei Lavrov Compares Ukraine to Palestine
- 17-05Rewriting UNRWA: The US-Israeli Plan to Cancel out the Palestinian Right of Return
- 17-05Palestine, Syria, Ukraine: the life of Marsel, a child of wars
- 16-05The Evangelical Pope | Love Conquers Sin
- 16-05Abu Akleh’s brother slams police ‘brutal force’ at funeral, expresses hope for peace
- 13-05Our Friday Edition | Part 4: Let’s All Gang Up on Putin! … Who's Wise?
- 12-05Read: Vladimir Putin’s victory day speech in full