Correspondences World Leaders
A suggestion for some economics problems
I have noticed the economics events that happened in Greece in the last years. It impact me, since it could be part of the humanity situation in any place, Here is a solution you can consider:
Mr. Prime Minister, Tsipars, I think you should study a combined solution of two: Three days of work a week and two shifts of seven hours a day. The idea is, that the majority (the working houses) should give up three hours of payment per week for signing a new mirror employee. The point is to make the volume of jobs bigger by creating 'double employees' per one job. By reducing the days of work per week the employers will have the same production/output and salaries, so it could be the simple solution to manage. The government, by its side, can promise to give the lost hours of work in the near future after the recovery of the market as a all. . Ude B.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 16-04The Jewish Women Who Posed an 'Existential Threat' to Israel by Marrying Arab Men
- 15-04Analysis | Israel at 73: Alive, Kicking and Ailing
- 13-04Opinion | They're Israel's Far Right, Pro-ethnic Cleansing Nationalists. But Don't Call Them 'Nazis'
- 13-04The Three-State Solution
- 13-04Why I left the cult
- 13-04The US media is touting Israel’s Covid recovery. But occupied Palestinians are left out
- 12-04The Evangelical Pope | Love One Another!
- 07-04William Barber preaches at Easter vigil service spotlighting Christian Palestinians
- 06-04Opinion | A President in Handcuffs: Why Palestinians Should Vote for Barghouti
- 06-04Blinken tells Israel: Palestinians should enjoy same rights, freedoms as you do
- 06-04Israel is losing the fight to obscure its apartheid character