Correspondences World Leaders
A suggestion for some economics problems
I have noticed the economics events that happened in Greece in the last years. It impact me, since it could be part of the humanity situation in any place, Here is a solution you can consider:
Mr. Prime Minister, Tsipars, I think you should study a combined solution of two: Three days of work a week and two shifts of seven hours a day. The idea is, that the majority (the working houses) should give up three hours of payment per week for signing a new mirror employee. The point is to make the volume of jobs bigger by creating 'double employees' per one job. By reducing the days of work per week the employers will have the same production/output and salaries, so it could be the simple solution to manage. The government, by its side, can promise to give the lost hours of work in the near future after the recovery of the market as a all. . Ude B.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 25-11Church of England report admits Christian anti-Semitism helped lead to Holocaust
- 18-11Jewish Citizens in a Future Democratic Palestine?
- 01-11Countering Christian Zionism in the Age of Trump
- 25-10Why evangelicals in the US should support the establishment of a Palestinian state
- 15-10Can You Trust God to Let the Chips Fall Where He wants?
- 10-10Katanacho and the Protestant struggle against ‘Israelism’
- 16-09Setting The Record Straight On Christian Zionism
- 14-08Evangelicals aren’t turned off by Trump’s first term — they’re delighted by it
- 31-07The Abuse of Religion to Foster Extremism Is a Universal Phenomenon
- 24-07It Started Out So Good …
- 22-07When Zionism imagined Jewish nationalism without supremacy