Correspondences World Leaders
A suggestion for some economics problems
I have noticed the economics events that happened in Greece in the last years. It impact me, since it could be part of the humanity situation in any place, Here is a solution you can consider:
Mr. Prime Minister, Tsipars, I think you should study a combined solution of two: Three days of work a week and two shifts of seven hours a day. The idea is, that the majority (the working houses) should give up three hours of payment per week for signing a new mirror employee. The point is to make the volume of jobs bigger by creating 'double employees' per one job. By reducing the days of work per week the employers will have the same production/output and salaries, so it could be the simple solution to manage. The government, by its side, can promise to give the lost hours of work in the near future after the recovery of the market as a all. . Ude B.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 21-09Israel's future is apartheid in a 'solution of the three classes'
- 21-09'Israel Was Born in Sin. I’m Collaborating With a Criminal Country,' Says Former PM’s Son
- 21-09Zionism has no space for an Arab Jew like me
- 20-09The Evangelical Pope | The Ultimate Question for 9/11
- 17-09Pro-Truth | Freedom of Movement with Equality, Equality, Equality!
- 16-09Opinion | Why Are U.S. Jews Still Calling Jimmy Carter an Antisemite?
- 16-09Israel / Palestine - This Needs To Be Heard
- 14-09Opinion | Why Bennett Could Usher in a One-state Solution
- 14-09On Abraham Accords Anniversary, Biden Is Tepid About Israeli-Arab Peace
- 14-09New opportunities in evolving Middle East
- 13-09The Evangelical Pope | The Word is Reconciliation