Correspondences World Leaders
A suggestion for some economics problems
I have noticed the economics events that happened in Greece in the last years. It impact me, since it could be part of the humanity situation in any place, Here is a solution you can consider:
Mr. Prime Minister, Tsipars, I think you should study a combined solution of two: Three days of work a week and two shifts of seven hours a day. The idea is, that the majority (the working houses) should give up three hours of payment per week for signing a new mirror employee. The point is to make the volume of jobs bigger by creating 'double employees' per one job. By reducing the days of work per week the employers will have the same production/output and salaries, so it could be the simple solution to manage. The government, by its side, can promise to give the lost hours of work in the near future after the recovery of the market as a all. . Ude B.
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 15-01The Other Side of the Wall
- 14-01How we can face the future without fear, together
- 14-01How White Evangelical Christians Fused With Trump Extremism
- 13-01We’re an Orthodox Jew and evangelical Christian, and we saw the attack on the Capitol coming
- 12-01Hey Cool It … We Can’t Walk Alone!
- 11-01That They All Might Be One …
- 10-01The Stone of Hope
- 10-01Decoding the extremist symbols and groups at the Capitol Hill insurrection
- 08-01The terrifying marriage of convenience between Israel and evangelical Zionists
- 08-01Analysis | With the 25th Amendment, Trump Could Become a Martyr for the Christian Right
- 06-01What’s Piercing Through the Clouds Above Jerusalem?