Why is masjid Al Aqsa so important to Muslims?
Source: OnePath Network
For me it was a profound religious experience ...
And what can I remember the most? The thick Persian Rugs enveloping my feet, the feeling of God's presence all around me.
The AlAqsa Mosque is a Holy Place, a Place of Prayer for Everyone.
To Watch Video Please Click on Video Link: https://www.facebook.com/OnePathNetwork/videos/1743356112360004
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 14-02America and Israel Against the World
- 14-02Finding the Gold in the Soil on Which We Stand …
- 09-02Hope and Trust … Not Alone Amid the Enigmas of Existence
- 07-02A Peace Plan That Does Not Bring Peace
- 06-02Trump’s “peace deal” for Israel is ludicrously one-sided and reads as pure, unadulterated zionist propaganda, writes Craig Murray.
- 06-02Hungary, Austria block harsh EU action against Israel
- 06-02EU rejects Trump's Israel-Palestine plan, wants land swaps
- 06-02The “Muslim Ban” Separates Families, is Blatantly Racist
- 05-02Understanding the Trump ‘Deal of the Century’: what it does, and doesn’t say
- 29-01Actually, this peace deal IS different from all other peace deals
- 27-01Bloomberg’s surprising speech on anti-Semitism, Israel and Iran