Why is masjid Al Aqsa so important to Muslims?
Source: OnePath Network
For me it was a profound religious experience ...
And what can I remember the most? The thick Persian Rugs enveloping my feet, the feeling of God's presence all around me.
The AlAqsa Mosque is a Holy Place, a Place of Prayer for Everyone.
To Watch Video Please Click on Video Link: https://www.facebook.com/OnePathNetwork/videos/1743356112360004
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 29-09Arab, European states call Israel and Palestine to restart talks
- 27-09God’s Infinite Love and Unconditional Grace …
- 24-09How Do Democrats and Republicans Differ on Palestine and Israel?
- 24-09Why the Persian Gulf is Ignoring Palestine
- 20-09Our Father in Heaven …
- 18-09Happy Rosh Hashanah
- 17-09Are Christian Zionists the ‘Largest Pro-Israel Lobby’?
- 17-09Opinion / Trump and Netanyahu's Big Fat Fake Peace Deal
- 13-09Power to Forgive, to Reconcile, to Live
- 11-09Special Edition: Hora Tertia … In Memory
- 10-09Israeli Filmmakers Put AIPAC and U.S. Evangelicals Under the Spotlight – and Are Alarmed at What They Find