Why is masjid Al Aqsa so important to Muslims?
Source: OnePath Network
For me it was a profound religious experience ...
And what can I remember the most? The thick Persian Rugs enveloping my feet, the feeling of God's presence all around me.
The AlAqsa Mosque is a Holy Place, a Place of Prayer for Everyone.
To Watch Video Please Click on Video Link: https://www.facebook.com/OnePathNetwork/videos/1743356112360004
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 26-02Remember the Marshall Plan … Debating Biden’s Stimulus Plan
- 26-0210-20 American mouthpieces for Israeli government had unrivaled access to Obama White House — Rhodes
- 25-02Noam Chomsky: Solidarity movements key to changing US Middle East policy
- 25-02Trump's gifts, Biden's promises, Netanyahu's wishes
- 22-02Opinion | A Dirty but Effective Way to Start Ending the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- 22-02Brotherhood is the Way to Get to Know One Another …
- 19-02Was Jesus a Zionist? (continued)
- 18-02Biden Goes Big
- 18-02Raghuram G. Rajan Says More…
- 18-02The Seven Secrets of 2020
- 18-02Biden and the Fed Leave 1970s Inflation Fears Behind