Making the Means, Methods and Mechanism for MANY to Move Mountains …
By: Abraham A. van Kempen, Editor
Become part of what might become the biggest letter writing campaign in the history of mankind. Anyone, everywhere may write a letter, personally or anonymously, to a designated world leader of choice in just three clicks. Immediately thereafter, the letter is published on www.buildingthebridge.eu and, simultaneously, it is flashed throughout cyberspace.
A Virtual Post Office
Write Your Open Letter to the World Leader of Your Choice. Express your power with the most powerful. Go to address your open letter to. More than 155+ leaders in more than 40+ countries are two clicks away. Sign it with your own name or sign it with an alias. We’re more interested in what you’ve got to say than who you are.
What happens then? Your letter will be published on www.buildingthebridge.eu and, concurrently, it will be sped throughout Cyberspace, cross-indexed by name of the world leader. A select few will be printed and snail mailed directly to their respective official residences and to their respective embassies in The Netherlands.
A Ballot Without Bullets
This is one way how we as people of conscience are empowered to galvanize the European leadership and the world leaders at large to forge a sustainable peace between the people of Israel and the people of Palestine. Isn’t the ballot better than the bullet?
A Thundering Protest in Silence
Let’s move Europe, together with the International Community, to broker a sustainable peace by guaranteeing security in the region. Let’s go beyond the infantile and incendiary and, instead, pursue intelligent discourse. Let’s simplify the process toward resolving the Israeli-Palestinian Struggle to Peacefully Co-exist.
The Power of Many
Let’s unite in our efforts to bring about the change that the majority of mankind wants. Never give up on the idea that we the people can organize and effectuate positive change. The struggle is bigger than any political effort. We, through the power of many, can and must break through the barriers.
Help make the difference and THANKS!!!
Go to ABOUT US to find out more …
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 23-02American Jews Have Never Needed Israel
- 23-02Carter warns of 'catastrophic' consequences Trump's policy on Palestine
- 22-02Opinion // Israel Is Fast Becoming a Rogue State. And Trump Is Complicit in That Downfall
- 21-02Palestine calls for multilateral meeting by mid-2018 to decide a timeline for two-state solution
- 21-02Nickolay Mladenov, Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process: Briefing to the Security Council on the Situation in the Middle East, 20 February 2018
- 20-02Opinion // Now It's Official: America’s Ambassador to Israel Trolls for Its Right-wing Extremists
- 20-02Palestinian youth in Nablus: 'Unite and stop with the division'
- 15-02400 Muslim, Christian, Jewish Leaders Sign 'Washington Declaration' for Religious Tolerance
- 15-02Washington no more: Palestine turns to Moscow for future Israel talks
- 12-02Trump: Palestinians Aren't Looking to Making Peace – but I'm Not Sure Israel Is Either
- 09-02Confederation: The One Possible Israel-Palestine Solution