Making the Means, Methods and Mechanism for MANY to Move Mountains …
By: Abraham A. van Kempen, Editor
Become part of what might become the biggest letter writing campaign in the history of mankind. Anyone, everywhere may write a letter, personally or anonymously, to a designated world leader of choice in just three clicks. Immediately thereafter, the letter is published on www.buildingthebridge.eu and, simultaneously, it is flashed throughout cyberspace.
A Virtual Post Office
Write Your Open Letter to the World Leader of Your Choice. Express your power with the most powerful. Go to address your open letter to. More than 155+ leaders in more than 40+ countries are two clicks away. Sign it with your own name or sign it with an alias. We’re more interested in what you’ve got to say than who you are.
What happens then? Your letter will be published on www.buildingthebridge.eu and, concurrently, it will be sped throughout Cyberspace, cross-indexed by name of the world leader. A select few will be printed and snail mailed directly to their respective official residences and to their respective embassies in The Netherlands.
A Ballot Without Bullets
This is one way how we as people of conscience are empowered to galvanize the European leadership and the world leaders at large to forge a sustainable peace between the people of Israel and the people of Palestine. Isn’t the ballot better than the bullet?
A Thundering Protest in Silence
Let’s move Europe, together with the International Community, to broker a sustainable peace by guaranteeing security in the region. Let’s go beyond the infantile and incendiary and, instead, pursue intelligent discourse. Let’s simplify the process toward resolving the Israeli-Palestinian Struggle to Peacefully Co-exist.
The Power of Many
Let’s unite in our efforts to bring about the change that the majority of mankind wants. Never give up on the idea that we the people can organize and effectuate positive change. The struggle is bigger than any political effort. We, through the power of many, can and must break through the barriers.
Help make the difference and THANKS!!!
Go to ABOUT US to find out more …
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 20-03RE: FINDING BEACONS OF HOPE … MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN SYRIA
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 12-04Former Israeli Diplomat Endorses Two-State Solution at Hillel
- 12-04From Land Day to the 70th anniversary of the Nakba, Palestinians have plenty to protest
- 11-04Christian evangelicals from the US flock to Holy Land in Israeli tourism boom
- 04-04A week of unbearable heartbreak in Israel-Palestine
- 04-04If our Jersey sisterhood of Jews, Muslims can bond, so can the world | Opinion
- 04-04Israel faces historic decision as new population figures emerge
- 04-04Geraldo Rivera regrets not backing Palestinians in Second Intifada
- 02-04Where is Palestine's Gandhi? Marching in Gaza
- 30-03Palestine Land Day: A day to resist and remember
- 29-03Palestinians are the majority. Is it apartheid yet?
- 29-03Older Jews are officially terrified of young Jews’ views of Israel