Why Should Ukrainians Die for Europe, aka the Eu-US Coalition of the Willing?
Clare Daly at European Parliament
June 23, 2022
Ukrainians waited outside the EU summit building for the leaders to decide on their country's status
Do Ukrainians Want to ‘Kill, Get Killed;’ Or, Do Most Ukrainians Want to ‘Live, Let Live?’
Isn’t the Free World selling Ukraine a Bill of Goods? What’s in it for the average Ukrainian? What’s in it for the EU-US Axis of the Willing?
Says Clare Daly, EU Member of Parliament: “A truly monstrous thing to say. Most Ukrainians were not consulted on whether they were *ready to die* for EU/US hubr s. This trivialises the loss of lives. Radioactive levels of Euro narcissism. A new low for the von der Leyen Commission (VDL).”
Please view the telecast or read Clare Daly’s speech delivered at the European Parliament.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 06-02Non military defence of Ukraine
- 02-01Avoiding Human Extinction
- 01-06A request to save the disabled children from ISIS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 29-06Wednesday Edition | Chomsky on Israeli apartheid, celebrity activists, BDS and the one-state solution
- 28-06Opinion: Our story, like most Palestinian survivors, is one of resilience, courage and fortitude
- 28-06Chomsky on Israeli apartheid, celebrity activists, BDS and the one-state solution
- 28-06I won’t cut the baby in half, Bennett declares– and the baby is apartheid
- 27-06The Evangelical Pope | Beauty Will Save the World
- 24-06Why Should Ukrainians Die for Europe, aka the Eu-US Coalition of the Willing?
- 22-06Wednesday Edition | Theology in the Shadow of the Holocaust: Revisiting Bonhoeffer and the Jews
- 21-06A colonized Palestine isn’t the answer to the world’s guilt
- 21-06No Peace without Justice: On Determining the Future of Palestine
- 21-06Theology in the Shadow of the Holocaust: Revisiting Bonhoeffer and the Jews
- 20-06The Evangelical Pope | Let Us Be One