Haaretz Weekly Podcast Is the U.S. Still Safe for Jews – and What Should Israel Do About It?
By Simon Spungin
Published Oct 29, 2018
In the aftermath of the deadliest anti-Semitic attack on American soil, we discuss the rift between Israel and the Diaspora and the growing anger of U.S. Jews toward their own president and Israeli leaders
People gather outside the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum, October 28, 2018, in Pittsburgh in the aftermath of the deadly shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue. Matt Rourke, AP
Host Simon Spungin is joined by Anshel Pfeffer and Dina Kraft to discuss reactions – in Israel and the United States – to the heinous murder of 11 Jewish Americans in a Pittsburgh synagogue: Is the United States still safe for Jews; why are American Jews getting increasingly angry, with their own president and with Israeli leaders; and why are some people – on both sides of the political spectrum – reticent about calling the attack anti-Semitic?
Is the United States still safe for Jews? Listen to Haaretz Weekly podcast HERE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
- 03-04The Gilbratar burn out and how it can be solved peacefully
- 03-04Biafra Freedom from Nigeria
- 24-03Open letter to António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 01-03Will Palestine finally recognize local evangelicals?
- 08-02Report: Palestinian Christian Diplomacy in Fight against Christian Zionists
- 23-01Time to Break the Silence on Palestine
- 18-01Opinion // I'm Shaving Off My Zionism, the Worst a Man Can Get
- 18-01The moral travesty of Israel seeking Arab, Iranian money for its alleged Nakba
- 03-01Opinion // 'Trump Will Make Palestine Great Again': The Most Combative, Uncomfortable Op-eds of 2018
- 10-12Why Auschwitz survivor Esther Bejarano supports BDS
- 10-12Evangelical Christian Groups Invested $65 Million to Jewish Settlements
- 06-12'Israel continues to invade Palestinian territory'
- 04-12How Palestinians in Jerusalem are being targeted in a campaign of ethnic cleansing
- 04-12Dutch ministry calls on Jews around world to criticize Israeli occupation