Our Father in Heaven …
Living Words from John Paul II
Edited by Abraham A. van Kempen
Published Sunday, September 20, 2020
Each week we let Saint Pope John Paul II share meaningful signposts to spark socio-economic resolves through justice and righteousness combined with mercy and compassion; in short, love.
The evening is already falling on the city. May the darkness of night not darken your hearts! Watch or rest in the peace of God, so that his light may be more beautiful, stronger tomorrow in your hearts, that it illuminates all your houses and that it illuminates your steps on the path of true happiness, on the path of the full salvation that God is preparing for us.
This is why, before leaving us, I invite you to repeat all together with me the prayer that Jesus left us as a heritage, and which must be the daily prayer of every Christian, of every Christian family.
9 Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
10 Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread,
12 and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SHARE YOUR OPINION, POST A COMMENT
Fill in the field below to share your opinion and post your comment.
LATEST OPEN LETTERS
- 08-10Save our mountains
- 21-01His Eminence Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei
- 30-12Support for the Syrian President and the Syrian people
- 05-06To International Community and Leaders around the world
- 03-07Letter of Apology
- 20-05Sace palestine
- 20-05Free Palestine
- 17-05A suggestion for some economics problems
- 15-05Free Palestine
- 04-04A moment of the sound of silence, a prayer for Russia
VIRTUAL POST OFFICE
Latest Blog Articles
- 18-10The Challenge of Today's World … Faithful to One's Roots
- 16-10Pro-Israel groups reportedly break law, media & Congress look the other way
- 15-10Beyond Confirmation Bias … A New World Order?
- 13-10An Evangelical Understanding of Jews and Judaism
- 13-10The future of Israel and Palestine
- 11-10Human Dignity … The Fundamental Principle
- 06-10Opinion / Israel's Founding Generation of Looters
- 06-10Young evangelicals are defying their elders' politics
- 04-10JOY … Despite Trials and Suffering
- 30-09A Noble Pursuit … A Sustainable Peace!
- 29-09Arab, European states call Israel and Palestine to restart talks